Saturday, September 22, 2007

cineseventies

You want to know everything about seventies movies? It will be soon possible with the new website I try to make.

I've noticed that nothing exists on french web about this period. French movies websites as allocine, objectif-cinema, critikat, or le ciné-club de Caen, don't speak about this particular period in movies history. So I thought it'll be a good idea to create a site specifically about seventies movies and a good way for me to learn website creation.

I used Drupal, a very flexible and user-friendly CMS. Then, I tried to play with css but I was a bit disappointed to confirm how I was new with web design. So I've decided to avoid huge theme modifications and stay with simple design.

The next step, and not the smallest, is now the content :)

You will see my incredible masterpiece in a few weeks on =^-^=. (I'll tell you later)

As an apetizer, an extract of the psychedelic movie of french seducer Christian Marquand, Candy (1968).

No comments: